Looking to reduce costs when booking flights for your employees or crew? Joining an airline business loyalty program could be worth trying. We created a list of programs and the benefits that could be suitable for your business, but let’s start with the basics.
- What is an airline business loyalty program?
- Why should your company join an airline loyalty program?
- What to look for in a business loyalty program?
- What are the best airline loyalty programs out there?
- How to use the airline loyalty program of your choice with C Teleport?
- How to redeem points and benefits?
What is an airline business loyalty program?
An airline business loyalty program gives points, miles or rewards every time your company books a flight for an employee. When you gather enough points, you can later change them for different benefits.
Airline loyalty programs are not new, however, they’re widely known for being used by individual flyers. Nowadays, some airline business loyalty programs allow your company to get benefits while still grant your employees with their rewards.
Why should your company join an airline loyalty program?
Joining an airline loyalty program is one of the best ways to reduce costs when it comes to travel management. Especially when your company books flights very often, collecting points or miles by booking with the same airlines will give you access to better prices, ticket upgrades, and sometimes even free flights.
The benefits don’t stop with flights, many airlines partner with hotels, car rentals, restaurants and other types of business to reward you and your travellers with the best service.
What to look for in an airline loyalty program?
Choosing a loyalty program is totally up to your business travel needs, the frequency of your bookings and the destination your travellers fly to and from. Here are some useful suggestions:
- Consider the routes that are most frequently flown in your company.
- Choose a loyalty program with a network of airlines that includes the ones you book with the most.
- Get a loyalty program that allows both your business and your employees to get points and miles.
- If you are in the maritime industry, make sure that your corporate loyalty program includes all types of fares, so you can get points when booking seaman tickets.
What are the best airline loyalty programs out there?
Almost every airline has its version of a business loyalty program, but we handpicked some of the most popular programs in the market for you.
BusinessConnect by Alitalia
- Applicable to all Alitalia flights and partners.
- Get discounts up to 100% with Cash&Miles.
- Class updates, extra luggage allowance and access to Casa Alitalia lounges.
Register for free on their website.
Business on Board by Aegean and Olympic Air
- Earn points to get free tickets on any Aegean and Olympic Air’s destination.
- Additional 25% on Flex and Business Class tickets.
Free enrollment to Business on Board by filling the form on the website.
Corporate Loyalty Programme by Aeroflot
- Suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
- You can buy full fares with points.
Register on their website, you will be sent an agreement to join their program.
Business Connect by Etihad Airways
- Earn miles to get flights and upgrades across all Etihad partner airlines.
- Miles can also be used to buy all sorts of products from the Rewards Shop.
- Miles can be turned into money to use in your Reward Card or even to give to charity.
Free sign up and fast enrollment on their website.
Business Rewards by Emirates
- Earn points to use on future flights or upgrades.
- The rewards can be used in all type of fares as long as there are seats available.
- Access your account 24/7 to keep track on your spendings and rewards usage.
Start online for free by registering on their website.
BlueBiz by KLM, Air France and Delta
- Get free tickets, upgrades and flight-related services.
- Enjoy priority and flexibility when travelling and booking with any of the above-mentioned airlines.
Get in touch with their sales team for more information by filling this form.
PartnerPlusBenefit by Lufthansa
- Book with Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Swiss Airways, Brussels Airlines and LOT Polish Airlines to get your benefits.
- Get free flights, upgrades, excess baggage allowance, credits and high-quality products from the WorldShop.
Start for free by registering on their website.
Beyond Business by Qatar Airways
- Redeem your Qrewards to pay for your flights at any time and any type of flight.
- Get other benefits like fast track Gold status and lounge access.
- 3 membership tier to fit the size of your business and its growth.
Read the full details and register on their website.
On Business by British Airways
- Book with British Airways, Iberia or American Airline to start collecting points.
- Win reward flights and ticket upgrades.
- Get exclusive discounts and an extensive selection of flights.
Become a member for free from the British Airways website.
KrisFlyer by Singapore Airlines
- Earn KrisFlyer when flying with Singapore Airlines, Silk Air and 30 other partner airlines.
- You can also earn rewards from over 200 non-airline partners: hotels, car rentals, shops and more.
- Use the miles to pay a full ticket or just a part of the fare.
Register online and start collecting miles right away.
KALBIZ by Korean Air
- KALBIZ is a complimentary program from Korean Air offered to businesses located in Europe.
- You will receive a 5% discount upon registering.
- Benefits include business class updates for one-way trips or round trips.
Find all the details and register on their website.
Visit the airlines’ website periodically to get updates on their business loyalty programs.
How to use the airline loyalty program of your choice with C Teleport?
Once you register to one of the airline business loyalty programs, the airline will give you a code to be used for bookings made through a travel agency. You will only have to send it to us once in any of these two options:
- When you start the collaboration with us, you can just send an email to our sales representative, and our team will set it up before you start booking.
- If you’re already booking with us, just send us your code via chat, and we will set it up for you to use in your next bookings.
C Teleport works with over 360 carriers, and you can get rewards every time you book with us, even if your current business loyalty program is not listed above.
How to redeem points and benefits?
You book with C Teleport, and when you collect enough points, you can redeem your rewards on the airline’s website. As simple as that!
Airline business loyalty programs are a great way to save costs and get the most out of the travel arrangements in your company. Though these business loyalty programs can be used by everyone, they are mostly catered for small to medium-sized businesses making it easy and free to join. Why not give it a try?