• We store personal data on our premises and servers managed by trusted third party storage providers.
• We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and personal data.
• We take all the measures necessary to ensure our website and applications are protected. Despite we take due care over personal data in our disposal, we cannot guarantee its absolute safety due to potential illegal actions of third parties. By submitting your personal data via the Internet, you acknowledge that there is a permanent risk of personal data violation associated with any data transmission via the Internet.
• We highly recommend you not to disclose your password to anyone including your colleagues. All user accounts at C Teleport are personal. Hereby we inform you that we will never ask you to share your password by an unsolicited phone call or email. Besides, please always remember to log out from C Teleport application to ensure no one gets unauthorised access to your and your passengers’ personal data and information. Please let us know immediately if you suspect personal data breach.
• Names and contact information you submit on our site (home/mobile phone, email etc.).
• Logins (emails), user IDs, passwords, IP addresses, and browsing information.
• Booking managers’ personal details (names) and contact details (emails and phone numbers).
• Passengers’ personal details (names) and contact details (emails and phone numbers), frequent flyer numbers.
• Passengers’ itineraries.
• Travel documentation for passengers (e.g. passport details, citizenship, date of birth, gender).
• When you use any part of the website, blog or our flight booking applications.
• When you submit your data voluntarily (e.g. by filling in a form on our website, by submitting an application for employment, by calling us, by sending us an email or by using other means of communication).
• When a company or associated third parties submits personal data on your behalf of other people.
• To provide our services and perform our obligations (in respect to your company, travellers etc.).
• To provide you with the necessary assistance during the booking and post-booking process.
• To reply to your requests and questions (e.g. demo, queries, other communication).
• To send newsletters and marketing emails.
• C Teleport and the companies related to it (e.g. branches, subsidiaries etc.) to fulfil our obligations and provide our Services.
• Companies we use to support our business (e.g. hosting, data storage and technology providers).
• Recruitment agencies (only applicable to applications via the C Teleport website)
• Your company for reporting, billing and other purposes that are required by our service agreement.
• Third party systems explicitly authorised to process your data.
• Third party travel providers to facilitate travel arrangements (e.g. GDSs, airlines and other travel suppliers for booking and ticketing purposes).
• We need it to fulfil our obligations in respect to your company and to provide you with the requested Services.
• We need it for billing services.
• The respective laws and regulations require us to do so.
• We do not receive a request for personal data use termination and its deletion. However, the personal data might not be deleted after your request if the respective laws and regulations and/or our obligations towards a Company request us to store it.
As soon as we receive your query or request, we will do our best to duly assist you. Please mind that to resolve any personal data related issues we may either contact you directly or get in touch with your Company to ensure the case is dealt with in the best possible manner.
• Some parts of our web site and applications contain links to third party websites. We take no responsibility for your data privacy on such web party websites. The one should consult with respective privacy policies of those resources.
• Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
• Please mind that personal data submission is voluntary. You can provide C Teleport with full or partial set of your required personal data. However, hereby we notify you that C Teleport reserves the right to restrict your use of certain Services if not full set of required data is submitted.
• When providing our services, we may disclose personal data to third parties located in countries with lower data protection standards prescribed by their respective laws and regulations. This may be done in the course of fulfilling our duties and obligations in respect to an individual, a Company or both.
• We will pass your data to a third party located in states with lower data protection standards in accordance with the respective laws. For more information on cross-border data transfer please contact us.
C Teleport does not knowingly collect any personal data of minors. Website, blog or any C Teleport’s applications shall not be accessed by minors.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding personal data, or you would like to change it or cancel it partially or fully, please contact us:
C Teleport BV
Prins Alexanderplein 13,
3067 GC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands