Saving costs is one of the main priorities of managing a crew, as a top manager or accountant, staying in control of the budget for crew changes is hard with so many parties involved in the process. Our latest update will make staying in control of your budget easier. On top of that, you can also make sure that your crew doesn’t travel through risk areas and set a sequence of approvals for special needs. It’s so easy, that you can do it all from our web and mobile app.
How does it work?
Budget control and travel policies
With C Teleport, you can now create travel policies to empower anyone in your team to book flights without going over the budget or booking a route that is not allowed by your top management.
The travel policy can be fully customized to your needs, you can set all the requirements so your team books exactly what you allow. The limits of your travel policy can be based on:
- Ticket class
- Visa requirements
- Luggage requirements
- And whatever else you need.
Approve or reject marine flights
Emergencies and special occasions happen, if anyone in your team needs to book out of policy, you will be able to approve or reject the flight on the platform.
You can set roles depending on your policy, this step is also fully customizable, but here are some examples:
- Traveler: someone who can book flights for themselves and maybe other members of the crew. For example, superintendents or captains.
- Booker: the person who will be in charge of booking the flights for your crew, it can be a crew manager and even a crew assistant.
- Approver: the person who will approve or reject flights out of policy, it could be a team leader or someone in a different department, for example, finance.
It is important to know that:
- You can add 1, 2 or more approvers either in sequence or in parallel.
- The seats are reserved until the ticket is approved.
- Tickets can be approved or rejected from your email or your mobile phone.
Ready to Start Using Budget Control and Flight Approval?
If you’re not using C Teleport yet:
Schedule a demo with our team by sending an email to email@example.com to see this feature and more in a completely personalized experience.
If you are already using C Teleport:
Send us a message in the chat or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get in touch with you to start the setup. Did we mention it is free of charge? It is, there is no extra cost.
Happy bookings 🙂