The one who delivers
As a Senior C# Developer at C Teleport you'll be a part of a multicultural team that builds a fresh look on corporate air travel. You’ll be using cutting-edge technology to deliver high-quality software.
At C Teleport, we’re building the next-gen marine travel agency. With our passion for technology and best user experience, we’re revolutionising the industry that lacks automation and helping our customers to save time, energy and money in many ways. Since our founding in 2016, we’ve grown to become a healthy company, supported by our loyal customers and trusted by our satisfied investors.
Our backend tech stack currently consists of many services running primarily on .NET Core with RabbitMQ backbone. Our data stores include MongoDB, Postgres, Elasticsearch and Redis. The underlying infrastructure runs on AWS using a combination of managed services like RDS and Lambdas and non-managed services running on EC2 instances. All of our services run through CI/CD pipelines that build Docker images, run automated tests and perform deploys to our staging and production environment. Our backend serves our well designed front-end applications (built with React/TypeScript) and mobile apps (built with Xamarin).
We are looking for an experienced full-time C# Developer to join our engineering team. Someone who has a solid understanding of web technologies and wants to help architect, implement, launch, and scale backend systems and services.
You should have senior level experience (5+ years) building modern back-end systems using .NET. You have significant experience designing, scaling, debugging, and optimising systems to make them fast and reliable.
– Architect, build, optimise internal backend services
– Design and write production-ready code and automated tests
– Implement fast, reliable and scalable APIs
– Work in an Agile team environment to deliver on commitments within 2 weeks release cycle
– 5+ years of software development
– Strong knowledge of C#
– Strong practical knowledge of OOD, TDD, SOLID, CQRS and other design patterns
– Experience with service-oriented architecture and/or micro-services
– Fluent in English
– Working experience in the travel industry
– Hands-on experience with one or multiple GDS (Galileo/Amadeus/Sabre APIs)
– Competitive salary
– Staying up-to-date with modern technologies (we hate legacy!)
– Career growth opportunities in a fast developing start-up
– Support in relocation to The Netherlands if you live abroad
In a morning you grab your coffee and join a stand-up meeting. You explain to your teammates the challenges to finalise the workflow of new airline’s API. That’s a part of large Epic your team is working on. You helped the project manager to plan it, and we are still on track to meet this sprint goal!
You get back to your workplace to sort out code review comments, apply some merges and help with MR of your fellow developer who struggles with a complicated unit test.
The remainder of the day you spend working on your user story. Just before the end of the day, you manage to get all integration tests to pass. You push your feature into CI to hand it over to QA. Job’s done! Time for some Friday drinks.